Wellness Travel University Gold
Welcome to the Wellness Travel University Gold Course, the first comprehensive curriculum that will provide you with everything you need to know about the rapidly growing Wellness Tourism sector. The six-module course is a complete A to Z on Wellness Tourism, presenting a full overview of the market and the opportunities it offers for you to expand and professionally service your client base.
Once you complete the course, you will be certified as a Wellness Travel University Advisor, which will provide you with singular access to new client opportunities, exclusive relationships with wellness destinations and resorts and opportunities for further education and site inspections.
Why specialize in wellness travel now?
- Wellness travel is the fastest-growing segment of the travel industry.
- The average wellness traveler spends 53 percent more on an international trip than the non-wellness traveler; and spends 178 more domestically.
- According to a recent AMEX Trendex survey, 76 percent of respondents plan to spend more on travel to improve their well-being. Meanwhile, 73 percent expect to be spending more on travel post-COVID.
- Wellness travel is for everyone. The sector is seeing growth in nearly every consumer demographic.
What are the benefits of being GOLD-certified?
- You will stand apart from your competition.
- You’ll gain the knowledge to tap into the fastest growing and most lucrative segment in the travel industry today.
- You will have exclusive access to a range of specialty courses that will further develop your expertise on wellness destinations around the world.
- You will be listed on Wellness University’s website as a certified Advisor, which allows you access to our vast consumer database of qualified prospects and provides an easy way for them to find you.
The agent must answer all quiz questions correctly and provide answers for each activity before moving on to the next lesson.
Once the course is completed, the agent will receive a certification for the Gold Course and will have access to the Branded Specialty Courses.
By completing this course, you acknowledge that you will be solicited to enroll in our free specialty course content and materials.